I drew out all the cuts after I planed them out in Sketchup and then got to use my new bandsaw for the first time. Everything came out perfectly.
I decided I would glue all the pieces together instead of nailing them. I started off by gluing the randomizer and then measuring for the walls.
It did not take too long. I made sure to wait and hour for the glue to dry before I started on the walls but other then that it probably only took one hour.
After I had it all glued together I sanded it down and then got to testing it. The dice tower works great.
-- Some people have a way with words... some people... not... have way.