So I made my first cuts ever on a table saw today. Wow… It just cut those lil furring strips like butter! I wanted to get a feel for what it was like and see all the parts moving in action. I was surprised that my shop vac made more noise than the TS!
I cut some 2×2 furring strips into 9’ 3/8” pieces so I could glue them up and make supports for the slats underneath the king bed. Since the house is tile through out… Zero likes to slippery run and dive bomb the bed to wake us up which causes the one support that came with the frame to buckle.
For a few weeks Tara has been getting irritated not having a door stop for the door that leads to the garage. I grabbed a chunk of a 2×4 stud I took apart from an old outboard marine motor I made a while back and made one!
So far, I’m loving every part of this!
PS I’m not sure why that picture is posting sideways! Sorry about that.