Well it is finally done, I have it all together and was able to make some saw dust. Other than assembling it all, I crowned the tires (the blade tracks beautifully) and used Bob Vaughn’s article to tune up the wheels and guides etc. Great ar...
|View Camper's:||home||workshop||projects (1)||blog (19)||reviews (0)||forum topics (27)||buddies (5)||favorites (60)||activity log|
232 posts in 1822 days
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 1 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 19 »
well its all assembled except for the wheels which need tires and crowning. All there except for the before and after pictures :) since not all done yet. I did screw up and paint the surfaces between the male and female brackets for tilting the...
I finally finished painting all the parts. Decided on a two color scheme with hammered black and hammered dark bronze, I may have mentioned that before. Here some pictures of how some parts look before assembly. thanks for looki...
To clean up the table, I set up an electrolysis tank. Probably overkill but I wanted to see what the hype was all about first hand. There are a few threads here about this as well. The set up is not hard, many alternative ways to do it and I think...
I figured I would give you guys some updates. Things are coming together pretty well. After disassembly and cleaning I tackled the repairs to the wheel covers with some fiber mesh reinforced with a wire grid and JB weld. The wheels had some mis...