The process continues… Glued it up tonight. I’m glad I could find the generic epoxy syringe at the local big box. I didn’t have time for a trek to Rockler or Woodcraft for a small glue kit. The tip fit perfectly between the fingers and was easy to control the amout of glue dispensed.
I’ll be cleaning up the slightly proud ends of the joints tomorrow evening. I hope that goes well considering the fingers are only 1/8” thick. I’m a little worried about tear out.
The box glued up and curing.
P.S. As requested in a few of the comments on the first entry in this series, I added detailed answers/steps regarding the milling of the stock as a response entry..
-- Jeff, St. Paul, MN