This thing is getting covered in more and more layers of masking tape. It won’t do.
So I’ve decided to take it apart, gradually in order to glue the inner/outer skins and the legs together.
Again a gradual process, using viscous Cyanoacrylate.
Until all sides were complete
I minimally taped these together and took apart the top, perching the pieces on the whole.
and I’ve decided to try repairing the central piece of the lid by splicing on a new bit
That really is all for today
Be seeing you.
-- Martyn -- Boxologist, Pattern Juggler and Candyman of the visually challenging. http://www.theartofboxes.com