I bought a Powermatic 66 at an online auction web site. I paid $350 plus $135 processing. After rental of a truck I drove 158 miles to York PA to pick up the saw. Upon my arrival back, I set up the mobile base, slid the saw onto the lift and moved it into the shop. We pulled the motor, pulled the worm gears, blade, wheels and everything else. I sanded away all the old paint, and repainted it with the closest color I could find. It had a hammered look when dry. The magnetic switch was mounted to the plate. More cleaning was needed to the inside. The blade had to be cleaned with Bit&blade cleaner. After much cleaning, everything was re-installed, the top was mounted and squared to the blade. We spent a lot of time waiting for a simple 3 prong dryer plug to be delivered. A long drop cord was made and plugs were mounted. We left a 3 foot pigtail from the magnetic switch. I mounted the rails and fence. The Incra 1000SE was installed and calibrated. A test cut showed 90 degree square. A zero clearance insert and a custom push stick were made on the router and scroll saw. Sand paper was mounted to aid the grip on boards. The table is now set for the next project.
-- so much wood, so little time. Bradford. Wood-a-holics unanimous president