Well I finally made some progress on this. I got side tracked with my 80 gallon rocks that arrived and then installed a rain gutter on my neighbors garage so that I can collect the water. So I have one installed and with the rain we’ve been getting it’s full and really haven’t had to use it, well, because of the rain we’ve been getting… Made the stand it sits on and the diverter on the downspout to divert the water to it only until it is filled then it goes down the downspout like normal. There’s a picture of the rock here, and a blog on constructing the diverter here. Oh yeah,and I got side tracked with building the bird feeders too, in my other blog here.
So, back to this project. Here’s all the 10 footers now stained. Shortly after this picture was taken a major storm rolled through with the tornado sirens going off and some touchdowns with houses damaged or destroyed, while I’m covering these with a tarp… So I might put another coat of stain on or might not. Either way, the next step will be to install the screen on each of the twelve frames.
-- -Curt, Milwaukee, WI