So I got the table top back from the spray booth (after it cured for a day) and it looked amazing!
Here are the three pieces back in my shop ready for assembly:
As with all my furniture I made little wood “buttons” to hold the components together to allow for seasonal wood movement as well as the ability to take it apart.
Here it is with the buttons in place:
And I finally get to see it completed!!!
Total Project Time: 50 hours
You can see the finished project HERE.
I will try to get some photos of the table with the lamp on it after I deliver it tonight.
-- Happy woodworking! http://www.openarmsphotography.com