So it seems like it’s been quite a while since I’ve posted. I have gotten some more progress on the bench, but not nearly as much as I’d like, nor nearly as much as I’ve had the opportunity to accomplish. I got the slab...
|View BikerDad's:||home||workshop||projects (2)||blog (7)||reviews (1)||forum topics (4)||buddies (0)||favorites (43)||activity log|
None so far
146 posts in 2417 days
Location: Overlooking Utah Lake (sort of...)
Glad to be working wood again!
-- I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park! Grace & Peace.
Latest Activity | view all »
|commented on||Fibonacci Gauge||02-25-2015 04:25 AM|
|commented on||Cordless Drill Charging Station||02-25-2015 03:39 AM|
|commented on||Workbench drawers/storage||02-25-2015 03:33 AM|
|commented on||projection sundial||02-25-2015 03:23 AM|
|commented on||projection sundial||02-25-2015 03:21 AM|
|replied on||Good Deal on LED Shop Lights||02-08-2015 08:39 PM|
|started topic||Split Top Roubo - End Cap Attachment||02-08-2015 08:57 AM|
|commented on||Cherry knife block||01-26-2015 05:10 AM|
|commented on||Mobile Clamp Rack||01-26-2015 04:53 AM|
|replied on||Beat to death discussion: SawStop||01-19-2015 06:32 AM|
|replied on||Tool chest with 1/2" plywood walls?||01-13-2015 09:03 AM|
|added blog entry||Roubo-ish Workbench Build #7: New Year, same old slow...||01-13-2015 09:00 AM|
|commented on||wildbuck's Workshop||01-13-2015 08:28 AM|
|commented on||Zigzag Bookshelf||01-02-2015 07:49 AM|
|replied on||Storing objects above your jointer...no beuno!||12-31-2014 11:34 PM|
Latest Projects | view all 2 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 7 »
So, the pictures above are the two slabs. The larger slab is at the back, on edge. It will be the front slab, and is actually still going to get two more timbers added to it, a dog strip and the face strip. The slab in the clamps is the...
I’mmmmmm back! I kinda got derailed over the last two weeks. Between trouble with trying to get a mobile base built for Uncle Max (my jointer/planer), job search & interviews, and wasting time, I didn’t get much accomplished unti...
Today was a semi-productive day. I got two 2 timber segments glued up, and got Uncle Max off/out of the crappy mobile base. That took a bit longer than I expected, as I had to go forth and get some more hardware for the task. The trip forth end...
Roubo-ish Workbench Build #3: Bump in the build, or how a crappy mobile base can bring an Italian Stallion to a halt...
So, I’ve managed to get everything face jointed and the first of the big lamination done. I’ve decided I’m going to go with 8 segments in each half, at least for the moment. The first big lamination was 4 segments, and I had in...