Filler and finishing products

  • Advertise with us
Blog entry by BigD1 posted 12-15-2010 06:50 PM 878 reads 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch

I’m looking for a wood filler that I can use in joint cracks between Alder and Popular, that will not in time come out. Not really impressed with home-depot products. Is there a liquid filler that is perhaps a natural color or color, available to get deep within the joint and will take a stain or varnish? Thank you for your time. Big-D1

-- Donald Baty

1 comment so far

View rivergirl's profile


3201 posts in 2806 days

#1 posted 12-16-2010 01:32 PM

Glue and very fine sawdust particles?

-- Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics