Yep – I’ve been busy. I can’t do one project at a time. I am really one of those folks that have to have lots of different things going at one time. This is a project that got started a very long time ago. The prototype (see previous entry on this blog) is not very good. So I’ve decided to reacquaint myself with Google Sketchup by redesigning the cabinet and getting better proportions. The outside dimensions are set because the cabinet has to fit between two doors.
Long and short – hopefully I learn some more SU by working on this cabinet. Like my last SU blog – hopefully others will learn with me.
-- Like a bad penny, I keep coming back!