This is the progress for the previous blog I made.
Just look at the pictures.
The long bolts are pedestals and pins for the clamps. I used the 3 holes to make it standing.
It started from a flat steel bar drilled with three holes. Then bended squarely on both ends just enough to be away so that it will accomodate the small ebony piece that will be the push block. A push bolt with a knob was taken from the locking screw of scrapped pedestal. The nut should have been welded for the knob but I have these scraps so I made use of them. I have riveted then instead of welding.
Remember I have to make plenty of these (probably 14 pieces). Right now, I was able to finish 3 pieces.
Wait and see…. Have to make at least 6 in all for the C ribs… and put it to test. Hope it will work.
Thanks for viewing… My only time is weekends…
Have a nice weekend.