I have a Bosch table saw that I bought as my Valentines day gift from my husband last year. I made a huge cross cut sled with dimensions for a much bigger saw. I like it for safety but realized I didn’t aways pull it out due to the size.
So when I saw a plan on WoodSmith for an adjustable sled I thought it would be a good project to tackle. Didn’t fully follow their plan but it is the basis for sure. Had a LOT of trouble with the insert nuts. This resulted in some “redesign” of the back fence – cutting out my mistakes and then adding an extension
This is the current status. Unfortunate to patch a bit on the back fence but given the near fence is the key for accuracy (which checked out good!) I think I’m on my way! The right side is adjustable for whatever blade or dado blades I may want to use.