I really had thought I had updated this blog since the last one… sorry about that.
Since I last updated this I have completed the doors and got them installed on the cabinet. I also faced the cabinet with some sapele edge banding. I realize it covers the sliding dovetail ends but it really cleans up the inside faces of the cabinet very nicely and ties in the door fronts with the inside.
Not a whole lot to say about the process that you can’t make out in the pics so I’ll just post those up and you guys can have at them…. pretty stoked about getting to this point. Now I can get the drawers made and start getting the hangers and tills built up.
Started on the drawer fronts today as well… My sapele supply is dwindling *sniff.. but will be enough for the drawers and some tills I think.
-- Eric - "I'm getting proficient with these hand jobbers. - BigRedKnothead"