I made more progress on the saw till Yesterday.
At this point I can call that done and waiting on doors to be installed.
Today I got in there and was able to get one set of Tambour channels “mostly” done. I say mostly because there is still about half of the channel length left to be fabricated as I scratch my head as to how best to route the 2 doors over each other inside the case if both are open at the same time.
Here is a teaser shot of that action.. I forgot to take more pics today as I was putting it together.
Thanks for reading.
-- Eric - "I'm getting proficient with these hand jobbers. - BigRedKnothead"