Today we finished up the back 2 splayed legs. Now we have a tiny bench like appliance in the shop that just needs some vises and a toolwell (along with stretchers and final assembly).
Pic series for that part..
Then we started fitting the end caps so the wagon vise build can begin..
Then once the DT was cut I realized I had forgotten to add the filler strip to the bottom of the bench to make the skirt after the legs the same width as the end caps. I’ll have to add those and try to work in a small dovetail to tie it all together. Oh well.. They still came out as some of the best DT cut yet. This is right off the saw no fitting!
One down.. one more to go…
-- Eric - "I'm getting proficient with these hand jobbers. - BigRedKnothead"