I spent the weekend cleaning up the mess left from my workbench build and this evening I got started on the actual building of the cabinet :D
I have only managed one panel but really only spent an hour or so working on it.
First thing to do was to find just the “right” pieces for the sides. I have become quite smitten with the baby poop green grain patterns in this poplar and decided to showcase this instead of trying to hide it.
I grabbed a random assortment from the pile and started matching..
Then measured them out and gave my new D8 a test run… I think I can officially say goodbye to my Stanley sharpwhatevertooth saw now :D
Then clamped them up and got to the business of making small boards into big boards.. so much easier with this bench than a pair of saw horses lol..
Got the horses back out and glued them up…
Now to repeat that 3 more times for the main case.
Stay tuned and thanks for following along!
-- Eric - "I'm getting proficient with these hand jobbers. - BigRedKnothead"