Now that the frame is complete, I made the seat supports from soft maple. I added 1” x 1” ledgers to the front and back rails (no pix, ahem) and cut the pieces for the seat supports. These will have rubber webbing with about an inch between each strip. I will attempt to get pix when that is installed.
Then glued the frames:
Followed by the test fit:
I sawed and sanded the leg tenons ends to their pyramid shape. There is some burning from the disk sander, but I will sand that out during the final sanding. I really should have asked Willie how he did such a perfect job with his (see pic #2).
This gets me current. Thanks for being patient with me.