So I’ve managed to get a good bit done since the last post.
All the drawers have faces now, and I’ve even been able to start finishing some of the drawers. I’ve attached the face frame to the dresser also. This consisted of a basic round over trim piece from the local Lowes cut, glued and tacked into place. Simple, but it adds a nice touch. I’ve also got this thing on it’s bun feet finally, and it’s all starting to come together. Next big project is routing the top (with a basic round over on both sides) and then all the finishing work (paint for the drawers, pre-stain and stain for the rest). Fun!
This is a picture of the assembled drawer. I’ve started finishing this one. It’s going to have a very basic, flat white paint job on the inside, and I’ll get to staining the drawer face shortly.
This picture you can see the slight rounder I put on all the drawer faces. Nothing too fancy.
The following are pictures of the dresser with all the drawers installed – no top yet. The drawers all fit in flush to the face frame and have ~1/8” reveal all the way around.